- 26ABRTOLOSA KANTARI - TRADITIONAL POPULAR CORAL ALONG THE STREETS OF TOLOSA. Ver [+]
- 23ABRSHEPHERD’S DAY IN ORDIZIA. Ver [+]
Day dedicated to the world of grazing, the pastor and cheese.
During the day you will can enjoy the exhibition and sale of sheeps, a sheep shearing exhibition and a fair where buy the delicious “Idiazabal” cheese and other local products.
- 14ABREASTER IN THE BASQUE COUNTRY. Ver [+]
For its singularity and tradition are known the religious processions of villages as Azkoitia, Hondarribia and Segura.
- 13ABRTHE SUNDAY MARKET IN DONOSTIA-SAN SEBASTIAN. Ver [+]
- 13ABRTXAKOLI DAY IN AIA.. Ver [+]
Txakoli producers will offer their best wines to taste to all who come to this town this date at 11:30 hrs.
- 7ABRCYCLING TOUR IN THE BASQUE COUNTRY. Ver [+]
- 4ABRHUMAN RIGHTS FILM FESTIVAL – SAN SEBASTIAN.. Ver [+]
From 4 to 11 April.
Victoria Eugenia Theatre will be the site of the festival, which brings feature films, shorts and documentaries from around the world.
Furthermore, in various parts of the city have the chance to enjoy exhibitions, dance, theater and music.
Click on the link for more information and to view the program.
- 1ABRSAN SEBASTIAN’S KURSAAL CONGRESS CENTRE. Ver [+]
- 1ABRVICTORIA EUGENIA THEATRE. Ver [+]
- 1ABRTOPIC - TOLOSA PUPPETS INTERNATIONAL CENTER. Ver [+]